Sunday, August 26, 2007

It has been a week since I last blogged. Anyway, nothing much had happen this week. Just went school as normal with exception of Thursday. Thursday was Union day and all lessons are cancelled from 1130 to 1430 and coincidentally, my lesson ends at 1430 so I end lesson at 1130. Rush down for treatment at 1230 before going Compass point to meet Elaine. Had the student set lunch at Jack’s Place but it was disappointing, especially with the serving. It was rather small. Thereafter, we went back to her house and start doing homework. At least, we managed to accomplish something at the end of the day instead of doing nothing. =). The home journey was alright as the bus was rather fast. Just that from Bishan to Thomson, the whole bus consists of only me and the bus driver, and the road there was rather dark so it was kind of eerie.

Yesterday was a busy day. Started my day by going for treatment, having assam fish for lunch, orchard to run some errands, kfc mash potato for “tea” and back home for the finals of campus superstar and had a late dinner. Went airport to pick dad up ard 11 plus… so tired. I was forced to accompany my mum. Haha. The journey was hilarious. I kept like laughing at my mum nervousness as she keep asking where to turn and stuffs as well as her speed limit. Haha. I am so evil. Reach home around 1230am and talk a bit before going to bed. I am so tired. It had been a while since I slept so late. Normally, I would have slept by 11pm. He bought back a box of chewing gum, 2 converse shoes for my brother, a bag each for both my mum and sister and a swatch for me. =)

I am currently still slacking a lot. No mood to do anything at all. I have not even started anything. Feeling very disappointed with myself for behaving this way. Headache is back again. =(


signing off... audrey at 4:26 PM